Round Table Review; How Exit Strategy USA Can Help Your Business
Exit Strategy USA has developed a unique product for business owners and management teams. The Round Table Review is available to Assess your current situation, evaluate alternative solutions to problems, and make recommendations on business strategy & implementation.
This unique service offering includes an assessment of your business and an opportunity to discuss your current state of affairs with relevant professionals sitting together as your “Interim Board of Directors”. The Board will make recommendations, answer your questions, and view your business from a different perspective.
We’ve all heard the cliché “Can’t see the forest for the trees”—Your Round Table Review will provide you with the insight of independent professionals carefully examining your business and its operations.
IN A NUTSHELL:
The Exit Strategy Team conducts an on-site visit to your business to review:
- Financial Statements
- Operating Procedures & Processes
- Marketing & Sales Strategy
- Human Resource Management
The Team prepares a
- Draft Report
- Reviews the report with you
- Publishes a final “Statement of Current Conditions”
Conducting the Round Table Review
- Your “Round Table Board” is selected by the Exit Strategy Team
- The Statement of Current Conditions is forwarded to your Round Table Board Members; in advance of the Board Meeting.
- A time is coordinated and the Board Meeting is called.
- The Board Meeting
- The Board Meeting is scheduled for two hours
- Exit Strategy Team Members make the Board Presentation
- Notes are taken, an action agenda is developed, and a written report is prepared on the Board Recommendations.
The Round Table Board of Review
- Your CPA/Accountant
- An Attorney
- A Lender
- Other Professionals as needed; depending upon the business environment